Sunday, 15 February 2015

War Strategy

WAR STRATEGY
Before 21st century, all worlds were engaged in war. Every kingdom was attached in some conflicts with another kingdom. Some kingdom wants expansion while some kingdom wants to become free. In India from Vaidik civilization to 1999 Kargil war, there were thousands of battles were fought & obviously uncountable number of people was dying. 
In this page I will discuss you about some important war & what strategy used in that war. & I am telling you I am not read this all strategies from any book. This all strategies I found at the time of studying lots of incidents of world history.
So some important war strategies which should be used to win a crucial war is listed below –
  1.  Surprise factor    
  2.   Moral high ground 
  3.  Negligible demand or bargain 
  4. Best intelligence 
  5.  In politics friendship is not permanent bus self-interest is permanent
  6.  Guerilla warfare 
  7.  Never led truth stand in the way of a good & interesting story
  8.  Common enemy
  9.   Scorch earth policy (Break enemy spirit) 
  10. Friends (allied power) 
  11.  Siege
  12. Trench Warfare 
  13. Sometimes you won battle but lost the war
  14. Forget all Fundamental Rights, Rule of Law
  15. Held corporates in confidence 
  16. Use technology in full speed
  17. Hackers Army
  18. Full speed R & D 
  19. Equally control on all theatres of war i.e. Ground, Water, Air, Space & IoT

So this is some war strategy. You could deeply study these all points in detail in lots of books written by lots of authors. You will got too many interesting things But this is sufficient from a Top view. If you found some new strategy then please tell me. I am eager to know-------------

Thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment